Business Proposal for Media, Organizations & Businesses
We offer you a Win-Win-Win proposition...
We will PAY
YOU for your participation and referrals! Are you interested in growing
your business and/or membership, and increasing revenues and visibility?
Quite simply, we will only benefit by working
together and LEVERAGING each others' expertise and resources.
- Refer potential clients (advertisers, exhibitors, sponsors) to us and when we receive payment, we will immediately PAY YOU a 20% referral fee!!
Some things to consider...
- Best business is personal business and a little courtesy goes a LONG way!
- The best thing you can do for your clients is introduce them to other clients.
• Good enough isn't! If you are going to do
something, do it right or don't do it all all. We are experts at
organizing business networking expos and mixers, and we do this VERY
- The key to Prosperity and our combined Success is COLLABORATION & LEVERAGING. Please DO NOT reinvent the wheel!
An Offer You Can't Refuse!
Do the Math:
How much time, effort, resources, and money will it cost you to
organize your company event (holiday party, launch, grand opening, etc)?
Consider the costs of location rental, tables, linens, caterers,
insurance, live entertainment, staffing, marketing, time and money lost
to organize the event... And then you only invite your existing clients
and employees! How much did you earn?? Your ROI (Return On Investment)
is negative! To save time and money you might be better off organizing a
potluck in your backyard OR you could collaborate with us...
alliances, leverage your business, generate revenues, and connect with
hundreds of executives, decision-makers, professionals and business
owners (B2B and B2C, your NEXTclients) at our events. The 'ambiance and
vibe' at our business networking mixers is unique, upscale,
approachable, professional and fun, with a twist of friendly
SPONSOR A BUSINESS NETWORKING MIXER and
only your company will be featured! For a FRACTION of what you would
normally pay to organize your own event, we will provide you with the
Location Rental, Caterers, Spirits & Beverage Tasting, Live Music
& Entertainment, Tables, Linens, Insurance, Staffing...
- We already have access to awesome Bay Area locations, caterers, live entertainment, and staffing.
- We will promote and organize all aspects of the business networking mixer:
• Sponsorship rates vary depending on location and availability $2500 - $5500.
- No other exhibitors, except the caterers and entertainment, are allowed to participate
- We will introduce your company (a brief speech) to the crowd at the mixer
- Your company featured as the mixer sponsor on our weekly e-newsletter (Current distribution is 16,500+, Value: Priceless)
- Your company featured as the mixer sponsor on 2000+ flyers distributed monthly at numerous events (Value: Priceless)
- A copy of all the business cards collected at 'your' mixer (Value: Priceless)
- Online advertising in various sections: Calendar, Business Directory, Discounts/Offers, Careers (Value: $600+)
- An exhibitor table at another infoBayArea.com business networking mixer (Value: $375+)
A WIN-WIN-WIN PROPOSITION
EARN MONEY as the Sponsor of our Business Networking Mixer:
• Best business
is personal business... The best thing you can do for your clients is
introduce them to their potential clients!
• Our events are 'your' events...You simply help promote 'your' event to
your clients and friends, and infoBayArea.com will strictly be the
'event planner' in their eyes! Send an email to others, and give your
company top billing as: Your company and infoBayArea.com cordially
• Invite your favorite clients to collaborate and participate in 'your'
business networking mixer. Convince them to share the costs of the
• We will deal strictly with you (our client). You pay us the
sponsorship fee, and you keep the remainder: Example: You convince 5 of
your clients to share and pay you $1000 each. You pay us our $4000 fee
and you keep $1000!
- All the participants will get the above offerings (online advertising, tables at the event, business cards, etc)
• Also, we will immediately pay you a 20% fee for any business generated from your referrals - A Win-Win-Win Proposition!
Learn more about our mixers Photo & Video Albums Success Stories
View available dates & locations of infoBayArea.com business networking mixers Contact us to discuss details
Advertising, Exhibitor & Sponsorship Opportunities
Some event statistics:
• We have over 10 years experience hosting succesful business networking
expos and mixers at major locations throughout the Bay Area such as
restaurants, museums and luxury hotels!
- 100-800+ attendance, 30-60+% newcomers, our e-newsletter distribution list is 16,500+ (Rev 9/02/10)
• Read more: Networking
101 - Networking Tips, Organizing Succesful Business / Networking
Events, and How infoBayArea business networking expos and mixers are so
is in a serious growth mode. Very soon we will launch our new Web2.0
website everyCircle.com. We will also plan to host bigger and better
events throughout 2009 and beyond. We look forward to establishing
long-term relationships with our guests and clients. We look forward to
seeing you, your friends and colleagues at our upcoming events. All of
us will benefit.
Please contact us to discuss details and answer any questions. Thank you for your time and consideration.
• Cesar Plata, Founder infoBayArea.com, 408 352-5932, 239-9006 cell, email@example.com
Think about it... Many Businesses. Media, and Organizations:
• Staff or volunteers spend much time organizing the events. Such time
could sometimes be better utilized dealing with clients, working, etc.
Time = money! • Not all staff or volunteers have the years of
experience, knowledge, or contacts to organize successful, effective,
and profitable event(s).
- Usually draw the same crowd (80-95%) every month at their events.
- Spend much money to pay for locations, caterers, music, entertainment, media advertising, etc.
• Account executives usually go out of their way to help their clients
improve their marketing and business practices. Note - many small
business clients do not know how to network.
• Hosts monthly business/networking mixers in friendly, fun, upscale,
business-casual environments, at major locations throughout the Bay Area
such as fine restaurants, hotels, and museums.
- Spend much money to sponsor events.
- Various media charges subsantial advertising rates compared to infoBayArea.com rates. infoBayArea.com:
• We are very particular who we reach out to. Our target audience is
very diverse, only business owners and professionals. We bring together
many entrepreneurs, mid-size companies, and major corporations. We often
have 30-60+% newcomers at each of our events! Our audience is
professional, very polite, good-looking, and lively.
- Since 1998, our weekly newsletter distribution list has grown to over 16,000 (Rev 7/19/10).
• Our regular monthly networking mixers usually draw 100-300+ business
owners and professionals. Our larger, Silicon Valley business expos draw
• How do we do it? We are very well-connected, and we offer Bay Area
establishments incredible opportunities to get lots of marketing and
visibility (online, flyers, newsapers, magazines, TV, Radio, etc. ), and
also earn revenues during the event, which we usually host on Thursdays
(often slow evenings for these locations).
- Note - we never pay for catering, live music and entertainment. We also pay little to nothing to rent locations.
• We are not an overnight success. Since 1998, we have slowly but surely
grown our weekly newsletter distribution list. We network a lot by
attending numerous events, and distributing our flyers. What we feel we
are very blessed with - hundreds, possibly thousands, of people,
appreciate our services and tell others about our website and events.
You can never pay anyone enough for word-of-mouth advertising! Our
website has gone through several facelifts (expect web 2.0 soon) which
have increased the traffic tremendously: 700+ visitors/day, top 3-10
ranking for many key words on major search engines such as Google, MSN
• We give it that 'personal touch' We greet people with 'Latino /
Southern Hospitality'. People want to be treated like they would treat
others. They want to feel welcomed and leave an event knowing that it
was worth their time and investment. We are truly grateful for their
consideration and always look forward to seeing them at our upcoming
events AND advertising on our website!
• We have organized hundreds of events - infoBayArea.com monthly
business/networking mixers, dinner socials, and the very well-attended
Silicon Valley Business Expos.
• We have incredible plans for growth. Stay tuned for more!