To develop an informed network of Executives, Decision-Makers,
Professionals and Business Owners throughout the United States and the
To inform and promote collaboration, networking, business, culture,
volunteerism, throughout the San Francisco Bay Area / Silicon Valley,
and beyond. We organize networking events and provide a variety of
online products, services, and information comprised of business,
community, cultural, and educational events, products, services, and
OUR CORE VALUES
• Inclusivity: The best business is personal business,
and a little courtesy goes a long way...
We welcome executives, decision-makers, professionals, business owners,
community and corporate leaders to connect and network online and
offline. We connect many different circles of influence. Our website is
open (no membership) and we are very approachable.
Integrity: 'Good enough' isn't enough...
We will run our business with the upmost efficiency, honesty, integrity,
and professionalism; always keeping our clients' and guests' best
interests in consideration.
• Generosity: The key to prosperity and
our combined success is helping others succeed...
We promote participation and volunteerism in our
community. We encourage
charitable, community and professional organizations to utilize our
various products and services, and attend our events to network, promote
their events, recruit volunteers, and do fundraising.
• Causality: You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Ghandi
We make a difference. Through our website and business networking events we provide opportunities for people to connect, collaborate, promote their businesses and organizations, and improve our communities.
OATH OF PREEMINENCE
• We are our Client's Ultimate Trusted and Respected Advisor.
• We have the responsibility and obligation to counsel our clients in
what's in their best interest.
• To give them the best short and long-term results.
• We will no longer accept or allow them to buy less than they should,
or in fewer combinations than they should, or less frequency than they
• We will never, ever, again take an order simply because they are
willing to buy.